Create your eCommerce Pages easily at Tellody and sell your products and services.
Create an eCommerce Page
- Go to Services Page.
- Click on the eCommerce Page button.
- Give your eCommerce Page a name, by clicking and typing in the 'eCommerce Page with no name' placeholder.
- Add an Email or Mobile component.
- Paste your PayPal Merchant ID, on the PayPal component at the 'PayPal MerchantId' placeholder.
- Write the name of the item you are selling, on the PayPal component at the 'PayPal Item Name' placeholder.
- Write the price of the item you are selling.
- Type in the quantity of the item you are selling, on the PayPal component at the '€ 0' placeholder.
- Add any other component you like (ex. First name, Last name, etc).
- Create your eCommerce Page by clicking the 'Create' button on the bottom right of the page.
We have seamlessly integrated a paypal button functionality into tellody.
Payments are processed directly through your Paypal account. Tellody is not responsible for any liability or obligation on behalf of the Seller/User and/or Paypal operation.
Please note before proceeding:
Integration with Paypal is asynchronous. It is not our fault, it is the way Paypal works.
Paypal payment confirmation usually takes about a second to be received. BUT, in some cases, the confirmation can take up to two hours.
Payment confirmation lag can result in delayed actions upon payment events. For example, when a Contact buys a ticket the message with the respective voucher (ticket) will be sent only upon the reception of relevant the Paypal payment confirmation
How to find your Merchant account ID at PayPal.
- Login to your PayPal account at www.paypal.com.
- If you don't have a business account, upgrade your paypal account to Business:
- Go to your Settings.
- Click Upgrade to a Business account.
- Enter your business information and click Agree and Continue.
- Go to your Profile (Click on Profile and Settings).
- Your Merchant account ID is the last element on your profile on 'My business info'.
- Copy the Merchant account ID code from your profile.
Who bought my product?
To see who completed your eCommerce form and bought your products or services, all you have to do is:
- Go to Services Page.
- Search for the eCommerce Page service you created.
- Click on your eCommerce Page to view its report.
- At the report page, you can see all the details of your eCommerce Page, such as your buyers, the amount of money you have earned, etc.
Please keep in mind that PayPal's procurement notifications are sent asynchronous. Please allow for a few minutes for those activities to be presented in Tellody's eCommerce report.
How reservation works
We reserve one item out of the remaining quantity when a potential buyer is browsing the eCommerce Page
Lets say you are trying to sell 10 Typewriters and you create the relevant eCommerce page.
When a potentical customer is browsing the eCommerce Page, one item is reserved. For now there are 9 available Typewriters.
If the Typewriter is sold, then remaining quantity stays as it is, 9 Typewriters.
If the Typewriter is NOT sold, then after a while, the request times out and the the item gets unreserved and you go back to having 10 Typewriters in stock.
Tellody is providing detailed views of all contact procurement activities
Here are some definitions:
Visits: states the number of people that visited the eCommerce page.
Acquisitions: states the number of people that filled in their info and clicked on the eCommerce page button.
Conversions: the ratio of Buyers versus Visits.
Buyers: states the number of people that bought your product (confirmed by the payment partner). It is the same as the items sold.
Items Left: states the number of items left in stock.
Ammount: the total ammount of the goods sold.