The celebration of name days has been a tradition in several Orthodox and Catholic countries; it consists of celebrating a day of the year that is associated with one's given name and the celebration is similar to a birthday.
Thus, you can run a Name day Campaign and send festive messages to your contacts to make them happy on this special occasion.
Name day Campaigns are currently available only for Greek names and they follow the Greek Orthodox calendar
Name information should be written in Greek language (Greek character set)
Set up a Name day Campaign
Tellody handles Name day Campaigns as Event Campaigns. To set-up your Name day Campaign go through the following steps
1. Navigate to Campaigns Page
2. Click the
Nameday SMS Campaign tile or the
Nameday Email Campaign tile
3. Set up the message (SMS or Email), schedule your campaign and click the
Your Name day Campaign is active!
- A Name day Campaign sends its festive messages once a day at the scheduled time
(e.g. if you initially schedule the campaign to run on 10:00 AM, then all daily messages will be sent at 10:00 AM)
- Name day messages are sent to your entire contact list
- By default, a Name day Campaign runs for a year (365 days) since launch
You can suspend your current Name day Campaign anytime you want
- Navigate to the report page of your Name day Campaign
floating buttonat the bottom right corner of the page
A Nameday SMS Campaign do NOT reserve credits. If you run out of credits, the campaign will automatically pause until you top up your Tellody account.
- You can only have one Birthday and one Nameday campaign running per channel (one for SMS and one for email)
- Offer value with your name day wishes. Use Tellody Vouchers and attach an exclusive offer to your message (e.g. an one-off discount or a free gift)
- Personalize your message to strengthen the personal nature of the communication
- Make sure you have accurate data (name information should be written in greek language) before you launch a Name day Campaign