Event Registration is a marketing service which is built to help you invite your customers to your company sales or promotional events. It's got fields for all the necessary details and lots of templates to choose the proper style.
Use Event Registration to motivate your customers to participate in your events.
1. Navigate to the Services page
2. Click on the
Event Registration tile to generate the service
3. Name your Event Registration service through the name placeholder
4. Click on the ending placeholder and select the preferable ending time and date of your service. Selection is based on your local timezone which is automatically detected from your browser settings.
5. Select a theme; click the
lamp button at the left top corner of the theme photo (more about Themes)
6. Edit the name, the date and the exact address of the event.
7. The full name of the participant is probably required; you can also include additional components by clicking on the
Add New Components menu
8. Configure Post-Entry messages
The message that appears after successful, on-time participation
The message shown when the Event Registration has expired
9. Click on the
Create button to generate your service
Note: This doesn't automatically post your contest to your social media, e.g. your Facebook business page
1. Navigate to the Services Page
2. Click on the desired Event Registration balloon to be redirected to the report page
♦ Post to social media, copy or embed the URL generated for the Event Registration service
♦ View Visits, Acquisitions, Conversion rate and detailed Event Registration report
♦ Options: Duplicate service, use in an Event Campaign, stop, export, create dynamic group for the event participants
Note: Event Registration is an one-time use service